How to OrderAugust 24, 2017
How To Care For Dry and Cracked LipsSeptember 1, 2017
The term crow’s feet is undoubtedly one of the ugliest in the beauty world, as are the infamous eye wrinkles. Fine lines and wrinkles are the first few signs of ageing that we all dread, especially ladies. Luckily, we’ve come up with a list that could help you steer clear of fine lines around your eyes and lips.
Stay out of direct sunlight
This is the largest culprit of wrinkles and fine lines. If you have to be out in the sun, apply sunscreen SPF30 that protects against UVA and UVB rays.
Wear sunglasses when out in the sun
It will protect the skin around the eyes from sun damage and keep you from squinting
Avoid squinting your eyes
Use a facial moisturizer
Emu Oil Moisturiser from Emu Tracks is a unique combination of Emu Oil, Rosehip Oil and plant extracts that revitalise and rejuvenates skin, resulting in a fresh, more youthful appearance to the skin.
Don’t use too much powder under your eyes
Get adequate sleep
Sleep helps skin to remain thick such that it is less likely to wrinkle. Aim for at least 8 hours of sleep everyday.
Massage your face
1. drawing upward circles on your cheeks with your knuckles
2. rubbing upward strokes from your jaw to your cheekbone
3. working away smile lines with upward strokes from the corners of your mouth to the corners of your nose
4. gently rubbing the area around your eye sockets to the temples
5. drumming fingers on your forehead
6. gently pinching your top and bottom lip to get blood flowing
Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidant compounds that help your skin look younger and more radiant.
Don’t Worry, Be Happy!
Think and dwell on happy thoughts. Though easier said than done, this simple conscious act goes a long way to reducing deep burrows on fore heads and adds years to lives!