A day and night moisturiser for tired or mature skin
Rejuvenate your skin day and night with Revive Moisturiser. This light yet nourishing facial moisturiser is packed with powerful botanical extracts to restore tired skin and combat the signs of ageing. Aloe vera refreshes, while the combination of shea, avocado, coconut and evening primrose oils boost hydration. It includes kigelia to improve blemish-prone skin and promote firmness. And enriching African potato delivers potent regenerative and soothing properties.
Revive Moisturiser is used to
- Deliver moisture without leaving an oily residue
- Soothe and calm red and sensitive skin
- Reduce blemishes caused by inflammation to the skin
- Promote skin elasticity and smoother, firmer skin
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Replenish essential nutrients
Benefits of use
- Shea oil is highly moisturising, and does not cause congestion. It also softens wrinkles and increases elasticity.
- Coconut oil is excellent for dry skin and penetrates deep into the epidermis. It improves firmness and skin tone.
- Avocado oil is vitamin-rich and highly beneficial for very dry and mature skin.
- Evening primrose, wheat germ and sunflower seed oils are highly hydrating and nourishing.
- Aloe vera soothes sensitivities and refreshes the skin.
- African potato is rich in phytosterols and acts as a potent anti-inflammatory to reduce redness.
- African potato’s antioxidants prevent free radical damage and slow the onset of wrinkles.
- Kigelia promotes skin elasticity which leads to a firmer the skin. It also increases circulation to the skin, giving you a more radiant complexion.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps combat premature skin ageing. It stimulates cell regeneration and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- African potato extract with its high phytosterol and antioxidant content aids skin regeneration.
- Kigelia is packed with antioxidants. It helps to lighten pigmentation and reduce blemishes.
- Avocado oil is easily absorbed into the skin. It has powerful regenerative properties and assists in reducing age spots and scars.
- Evening primrose, wheat germ and sunflower seed oils are rich in essential fatty acids, vital for skin formation. They also deliver powerful antioxidants, which prevents free-radical damage.
- Aloe vera absorbs easily and draws the beneficial qualities of other ingredients in with it. It delivers anti-inflammatory properties and assists in the skin healing process.
- Tea tree oil purifies and protects the skin.
- Lavender and rosemary oils provides additional antimicrobial properties, while calming skin irritations.
- Rose geranium oil has a balancing effect on the skin and clears sluggish and oily skins.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Kigelia Africana Fruit (Kigelia) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hypoxis Hemerocallidea Bulb (African Potato) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ (Wheat Germ) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Inulin*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**
*certified organic ingredients | **from essential oils