Terms and Conditions
All users of this site agree that access and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are advised not use this site.
The entire content in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the Singapore and other copyright laws, and is the property of ilovenaturalpte ltd. The collective work includes works that are licensed to ilovenaturalpte.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with ilovenatural.store products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless permission is granted in writing by ilovenaturalpte ltd. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary content downloaded from the site.
The content, material and products listed on this site are provided on a “as is, where is” basis, without any expressed or implied warranties of any kind. Ilovenatural.store andilovenaturalpte ltd do not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Company and Website do not make any warrantees or representations for the content and materials on this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
Ilovenaturalpte ltd shall not be liable for any damages that result from the use of the materials on this site or the performance of the products.
In the event that a product on ilovenatural.store is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, ilovenaturalpte ltd reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Ilovenaturalpte ltd reserves this right to cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, ilovenaturalpte ltd shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you when accessing the site or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by ilovenaturalpte ltd without notice at any time, or any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall continue even with termination.
Ilovenaturalpte ltd may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, SMS, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method or messaging systems to the address you have provided.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, messaging system or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including ilovenaturalpte ltd or other employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is slanderous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Ilovenatural.store and ilovenaturalpte ltd do not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. Ilovenatural.store and ilovenaturalpte ltd are merelypassive conveyors forthe distribution of these communications and materials and is not undertaking any liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, ilovenatural.store and ilovenaturalpte ltd reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ilovenaturalpteltd , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In our effort to provide increased value to our visitors, ilovenaturalpte ltd may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is associated with ilovenatural.store and ilovenaturalpte ltd, the Company or Website has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate and independent privacy and data collection practices. These linked sites are provided only for your convenience and therefore you assume the risk when you access them. Nonetheless, in our continual effort to provide better user experience, protect the integrity of the Site and the links placed upon it, the Company therefore request any feedback on not only its own Site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
3. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site, associatedsites or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you grant the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or distribute User Content.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, transmit, or distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests entirely with you.
7. NO WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE ON A “AS IS, WHERE IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE COMPANY.
9. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you have no authorization to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, by means of but not limited to, submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
11. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2017 ilovenaturalpte ltd All rights reserved.
14. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by the Company or by any third party.